- Racerstar RS6A V2 BB2 Blheli_S 6A 1-2S Brushless ESC
- Kingkong 12a esc Problem
- First fast proxy flight with Racestar v2 6a Escs from banggood
Tarot TL300G5 2-3S 6A Blheli Brushless ESC + MT1104 4000KV Brushless Motor with Propellers Set TL150M1 for DIY FPV Mini 120 130 Multi-rotor Racing Quadcopter Drone
- Cont current:6A
- Burst current:10A(10s)
- Input voltage:2-3S Lipo
- Tarot MT1104-4000K brushless motor suitable for 120/130 and other multi-axis machine through the high-end configuration, the proposed four-axis flight control weight of 180 g (single pull up to 120 grams).
- MT1104 brushless motor extremely low center of gravity, using 0.20mm ultra-thin high-efficiency silicon steel (primary propeller shaft folder structure) so that it can get the best concentricity guaranteed. A highly efficient bulk active pad designed to achieve lower operating temperature means higher productivity.
- MT2204 brushless motor with excellent balancing performance, base mounting holes motor 9MM, compatible with mainstream rack-mount on the market today, retain the appearance and consistency of conventional motor, high floating coil protection.
- Number of battery sections support: 3S
- Installation paddle diameter: 5MM
- Propeller: two 3-inch blade turbine TL150S1 / TL150S2
- Stator diameter: 11MM
- Stator end thickness: 4.0
- Stator end: 9
- Motor poles: 12
- Speed: 4000KV ± 5%
- Outside motor diameter: 14MM
- Axial Diameter: 1.5MM
- Motor height: 17.5MM
- Motor Weight: 5.3G
- MT1104 brushless motor (Φ14 × 12.5mm) × 1
- M2 × 6MM round head sleeve screws × 2
- M2 × 4MM cup head Hexagon Screws × 2
- 3-inch blade turbine / pair
The Quadcopter Spot Shop is your one stop for information about the latest quadcopters and drones and drone accessories.
TheQuadcopterSpotShop.com gives you real user insights from pilots who have actually tested the quadcopters listed on this site.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see user reviews. Click the “View on Amazon” button to buy now or click the “Add To Cart” button to save this selection to your Amazon account to purchase it later.
If you don’t see the quadcopter and equipment you are looking for here you can do a custom search of the whole inventory of drones and quadcopter related items at Amazon or visit our companion site TheCameraDroneSpot.com.