- MULTI ROTOR PLATFORMS SYSTEMS
- Autonomous Landing of a Multirotor UAV with a Vision-Based Infrared System and Landing Platform
- DJI MG-1S - Agricultural Wonder Drone
- PD-1 VTOL fixed-wing platform
- UAV- / Drone-based civil engineering – surveying of a slope and rock stabilization
- KARGU - Autonomous Tactical Multi-Rotor Attack UAV
- Hydrus: Transformable Multirotor with Two-dimensional Multilinks - ICRA 2017
- Vision based Autonomous Quadrotor Landing on a Moving Platform
- Russian unmanned, long-range, hybrid multirotor wants to do the heavy lifting
- Multirotor Camera Platform
Multi-rotor Platform Based UAV Systems is aimed at providing an excellent opportunity for experiential learning, capability augmentation and confidence building for senior level undergraduates, entry-level graduates as well as engineers working in government agencies and industry involved in UAV research and development.
Topics in this book include:
- introduction to VTOL multi-copter UAV platforms
- UAV system architecture
- integration in the national airspace, including UAV classification and associated missions, regulation and safety, certification and air traffic management
- integrated mission planning including autonomous fault tolerant path planning and vision based auto landing systems
- flight mechanics and stability
- dynamic modeling
- flight controller development
- sense, detect and avoid systems
- flight testing including safety assessment instrumentation and data acquisition telemetry and synchronization data fusion and geo-location of identified targets
- energy power and thrust management including electrical power, battery cells, propellers, and electrical motors
- MATLAB/Simulink software including system identification based dynamic models
- aeroquad quadcopter Simulink model controller development and optimization techniques
- reference maneuvers and robustness testing of degraded flight models due to malfunctions
- implementation in existing off-the-shelf platforms including the Parrot AR drone and the Aeroquad quadcopters
Provides an excellent opportunity for experiential learning, capability augmentation and confidence building for senior level undergraduates, entry-level graduates and engineers working in government and industry involved in UAV research and development. Includes MATLAB/SIMULINK computational tools and off-the-shelf hardware implementation tutorials. Offers a student centered approach. Provides a quick and efficient means to conceptualize, design and synthesize and analyze using modeling and simulations. Offers international perspective and appeal for engineering students and professionals.
The Quadcopter Spot Shop is your one stop for information about the latest quadcopters and drones and drone parts.
TheQuadcopterSpotShop.com gives you real user reviews from pilots who have actually flown the uav’s listed on this website.
Continue down the page to see user reviews. Click the “View on Amazon” link to buy this now or select the “Add To Cart” button to save this selection to your Amazon account to purchase it later.
If you don’t see the quad and equipment you are looking for here you can do a custom search of the whole inventory of drones and drone related products on Amazon or visit our partner site TheCameraDroneSpot.com.