- How to connect OPTO ESCs and a BEC to you multirotor (KK2.0 or MWC)
- How-to connect a ESC to a motor
- How to flash any ESC with BL Heli
- RotorGeeks RG20 BLHeli ESC Test
- MODELISME POUR LES NULS : L'ESC (ou variateur ou controleur) - AEROMODELISME
Hobbywing Platinum-30A-Pro 2-6S 30A OPTO Type B Electronic Speed Controller for DIY quadcopters, hexacopters, and multi rotor drones.
- Output: Continuous 30A, Burst 45A Up To 10 Seconds.
- Input Voltage: 2-6 Cells Lithium Battery Or 5-18 Cells Nimh Battery.
- BEC: NO
- Throttle Signal Frequency Range (Refresh Rate): 50Hz-432Hz;
- Maximum Speed: 2-Pole Motor 210000 Rev / Min, 6-Pole Motors 70000 Rev / Min, 12 Pole Motors 35000 Rev / Min
- Parameter Programming Function: Yes
- Parameter Programming Mode: Use The Throttle Stick For Setting; Digital Display Program Card , 3-In-1 Professional LCD Program
- Box;Computer Programs
- Size: 55mm (L) * 25mm (W) * 12mm (H).
- Weight: 31g (With Heat Sink)
1 x Platinum-30A-Pro OPTO ESC Short Cable Type B
The Quadcopter Spot Shop is your one stop for information about the latest quadcopters and drones and drone parts.
TheQuadcopterSpotShop.com gives you real user reviews from pilots who have actually flown the uav’s listed on this website.
Continue down the page to see user reviews. Click the “View on Amazon” link to buy this now or select the “Add To Cart” button to save this selection to your Amazon account to purchase it later.
If you don’t see the quad and equipment you are looking for here you can do a custom search of the whole inventory of drones and drone related products on Amazon or visit our partner site TheCameraDroneSpot.com.