- Estes Proto-X (World's Smallest Production RC Quadcopter) - Review and Flight
- The World's Smallest Nano Drone!! Proto X - Review
- Estes Proto X Review/ Unboxing Nano Quad Copter
- Proto X Calibration
- Estes Proto-X Nano Quadcopter Unboxing, Maiden, and Flight Review - The World's Smallest Quadcopter
- Estes Proto X Nano Size RC Quad-copter Review
- Estes Proto X Nano RC Quadcopter, White 1 0
- Estes Proto X Nano Quadcopter unboxing and flight
- Amazing! - “Proto X” Nano Quadcopter REVIEW
- World's Smallest Drone - Estes Proto-N Nano RC Drone Quadcopter Unboxing, Maiden Flight, and Review
The Estes Proto X Nano R/C Quadcopter – the original nano quadcopter.
Meet the Proto-X, available in six colors: black, white, red, yellow, green and purple. Not only is it the world’s smallest quadcopter, it’s also one of the world’s lightest multi-rotor helis.
The 50 mm Proto-X is tiny, ideal for indoor flying…and it weighs only 11.5 grams, just four-tenths of an ounce! Bright, built-in LEDs make it easy to see the Proto-X in low-light conditions.
A 2.4GHz radio not only allows for interference-free flight, it makes it easy for multiple Proto-X helis to fly at once. A 3.7V 100mAh LiPo battery, USB charge cord and spare rotor blades are also included in the ready-to-fly package. All you need to add are two AAA batteries!
- Plastic body with window and trim detail
- LED lights indiate front and back for easy flight orientation and also help in low light flying
- 4-channel 2.4GHz transmitter with digital trims
- Six axis gyro with an “”Auto Upright System”” that self-corrects the quadcopter regardless of the direction that it’s launched from
- Four micro motors
- 3.7V LiPo battery
- USB charge cord
- One-piece PCB frame
- RTF Proto-X Nano Quadcopter
- 2.4GHz Radio
- 100mAh 3.7V LiPo battery
- USB Charge Cord
- Spare Rotor Blades (4)
Requires: Two AAA batteries for transmitter
Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8 inches (45 x 45mm)
Weight: 0.40 ounces (11.5 grams or 0.025 pounds)
Note: You may fly this model aircraft without registering with the Federal Aviation Administration. Registration is required only when piloting recreational, unmanned aircraft weighing above 0.55 pounds.
The Quadcopter Spot Shop is your one stop for information about the highest-rated quadcopters and drones and drone accessories.
TheQuadcopterSpotShop.com brings you real user reviews from pilots who have actually tested the uav’s listed on this website.
Continue down the page to see user reviews of this smokin’ drone. Click the “View on Amazon” button to buy this quadcopter now or select the “Add To Cart” link to save this selection to your Amazon account to buy it another time.
If you don’t see the uav and parts you are looking for here you can do a custom search of the entire inventory of quadcopters and drone related items at Amazon or visit our partner site TheCameraDroneSpot.com.