- DJI Naza-M Assistant—Autopilot System Setup
- DJI Naza-M Assistant-Mounting Setup
- DJI How to install Naza M V2 on F450
- DJI Naza M V2 unboxing Multirotor autopilot system
- Naza M V2 flight controller GPS hold
- DJI Naza-M Main Controller&PPM Receiver Connection
- APM2.5 F550 Hexacopter GPS navigated with auto pilot £370
- DJI Phantom V1.1.1 RC Quadcopter With Naza-M V2 GPS Gopro Compatible
- HobbyKing Daily - Turnigy Auto Pilot System
- DJI Naza Installation and setup New Guide -- Part 1
What’s new with the DJI Naza-M Multi-Rotor Auto Pilot Version 2 with GPS?
- Hardware PMU V2 – New case design with CANBUS port.
- Enhanced BEC functionality, better heat dissipation.
- Extra CANBUS ports, enhances the expandability of the system and will support Gopro Zenmuse, iOSD and Bluetooth module for assistant software use on smart phones in the future, etc.
- NAZA V1 can also be upgraded using PMU V2 and support Gopro Zenmuse, iOSD and Bluetooth module.
- Firmware and functions -New attitude stabilization algorithm, provides better flight performance / maneuverability.
- New flight control performance, provides better flight experience; (flight control is smoother, take-off is easier).
- Support for Octo-rotor – One-motor stopped still can land safely (Hexa-rotor, Octo-rotor).
- Automatic course deviation compensation, reduced the effects of magnetic disturbance; interference around the compass detection & warning.
- Added IMU advanced calibration, error identification and warning, reduced the impact of sensor error to the flight performance.
- All-in-one Design
- Independent PMU with amazing function extension
- Advanced & Improved Attitude Stabilization Algorithm
- Nine Types of Multi-rotors Supported
- Multiple Flight Control Modes
- Intelligent Switching
- GPS Module Available
- Accurate Position Hold
- Intelligent Orientation Control
- Enhanced Failsafe Mode
- Two Levels of Low Voltage Protections
- Motor Arm and Motor Dis-arm PPM
- S-BUS & Ordinary Receiver Supported
- Independent LED Module
- Built-in Gimbal Stabilization Function
- Multi-rotor One-power Output Fail Protection
- Remote Gain Adjustment
- New Assistant Software & Firmware Online Update
The Quadcopter Spot Shop is your one stop for reviews of the latest quadcopters and drones and drone parts.
TheQuadcopterSpotShop.com gives you real user insights from pilots who have actually flown the drones listed on this site.
Scroll down the page to see user reviews. Click the “View on Amazon” link to purchase now or select the “Add To Cart” link to save this product to your Amazon account to purchase it another time.
If you don’t see the quadcopter and accessories you are looking for here you can do a specialized search of the whole selection of drones and drone related items at Amazon or visit our partner site TheCameraDroneSpot.com.