- Arris FPV 250B Racing Quad Review
- Arris X-Speed 250B Flight Review
- ARRIS X-Speed 250B - UNBOXING courtesy of ARRISHOBBY
- Ryan's Arris X-Speed 250B racing quad
- ARRIS X-Speed 250B FPV Racing Drone Test Flight
- Arris X-Speed 250B
- Arris Xspeed 250 - Full Acro Mode!
- Arris X-speed 250 Mini Quad Maiden flight - Quadcopter FPV
- ARRIS X-Speed Robocat 280 V2 FPV Racing Drone
ARRIS X-Speed 250B V2 250 FPV Racing Drone RTF Quadcopter with Flycolor Raptor 390 Tower 4-in-1 (30A ESC + F3 + OSD + PDB)
- Dimension: 7.88 x 9.35 x 2.63 (inches)
- Diagonal Wheelbase: 268mm (10.55 inches)
- Flight Controller: Flycolor 4-in-1
- Frame Material: Carbon/glass fiber composited sheet
- BNF weight: 400g
- Simple structure frame installed with tower structure ESC/PDB, easy to assemble and easy to repair.
- Big inner space, 268mm wheeabase, 6inches propeller and other equipements is compatible
- The tower comes with integrated OSD, no need to install it separately
- The angle of the FPV camera is adjustable from 0 to 45 degree
- 4mm thick arms, super strong and durable
- Newly released high efficiency S2205 2300KV motor provides you better performance and longer working life
- High safety 4S 1500mah 50C lipo battery
- 1 x ARRIS X-Speed 250B V3 Frame Kit (ASIN: B06XTKS3DK)
- 4 x ARRIS S2205 2300KV Brushless Motors (2 CW + 2 CCW) (ASIN: B01J9ZGK7I)
- 4 x ARRIS 5042 3-blade Propeller (2 CW + 2CCW) (ASIN: B01N2QGH7J)
- 1 x Raptor 390 Tower with 30A 4in1 ESC/FC/PDB/OSD (ASIN: B01MFDGIHK)
- 1 x 700TVL 2.8mm Camera (ASIN: B00U2CBOKQ)
- 1 x 5.8G 200mw 32CH FPV TX (ASIN: B01EH2YAH0)+ Antenna
- 1 x Radiolink AT9 Radio Set (ASIN: B0152VO92G)
- 1 x LED (ASIN: B00XKZZVYM)
- 1 x ARRIS 4S 1500mah Lipo Battery (ASIN: B01I37E3BS)
Other Accessories Required (Not Included):
- Charger: Imax B6 Mini (ASIN: B00T959Z12)
- FPV Goggle: Fat Shark Dominator V3 (ASIN: B0158DGNBS)
The Quadcopter Spot Shop is your one stop for information about the highest-rated quadcopters and drones and drone parts.
TheQuadcopterSpotShop.com brings you real user insights from pilots who have actually flown the quads listed on this site.
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see user reviews of this cool uav. Select the “View on Amazon” button to purchase this quadcopter now or select the “Add To Cart” link to save this selection to your Amazon account to purchase it later.
If you don’t see the quadcopter and parts you are looking for here you can do a custom search of the entire inventory of quadcopters and quadcopter related items at Amazon or visit our partner site TheCameraDroneSpot.com.